Carlos I. Flores, M.D., PC
11 Shenango Road
New Castle, PA 16105
Monday 9:00 - 4:30
Tuesday 9:00 - 5:30
Wednesday 9:00 - 4:30
Thursday 9:00 - 4:30
Please call to schedule an appointment. Appointment times end 1/2 hour before
1. Please print and complete our patient forms. We need each form filled out for each child. Don't forget to bring them with you to the appointment. If you are unable to print the forms, please read them over and be prepared to fill them out when you get here.
2. Plan on arriving early, 15 minutes or more if you need to fill out the above mentioned forms. Bring your insurance cards with you and if needed, make sure your insurance has you linked with Dr. Flores. If you are not linked with us, we will have to reschedule your appointment due to insurance technicalities.
3. If you have a co-pay, it is due at the beginning of your appointment. We accept cash, check, credit and debit cards.
4. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, we may have to reschedule your appointment. Please call if you are running late.
5. Please review the Office Policies prior to your appointment.
Our main priority is the health and well-being of your child/children. That means listening to you and your child/children an developing a relationship that benefits everyone. Please don't ever feel intimidated. If you have questions or concerns, just pick up the phone and give us a call.
We are grateful that you have chosen us to assist in the care of your child/children. Here are some ways to prepare for your first appointment:
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine